Answered By: Sarah Griffis Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 29
Answered By: Sarah Griffis
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 29
- If you receive this message, please inform a library staff member that the card payments system, CBORD, is unavailable. They will need to contact the Help Desk to put the system into bypass mode.
- When the system is in bypass mode, here is some information about how PaperCut works:
- Users will not be charged for jobs printed while the system is in bypass mode.
- All of our printers will show up in your list, pay particular attention to which one you choose, so that you can find your job after it prints.
- Several popups will appear that you need to click before the job prints. These cannot be seen unless all windows on your desktop have been minimized. Click 'OK' on all popups that appear.'
- Go to the printer where you sent your job, and wait for it to appear. You do not need to release your job first.