Answered By: Sarah Griffis Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 18
This problem is related to our use of a SSL (Secure Socket) Certificate for our off-campus access. It most often happens when using Microsoft's Internet Explorer as the browser. It is nothing to be alarmed about and does not constitute a threat to your machine.
- There are two fixes:
- Each session: Simply click the "Yes" button to continue.
- Permanent Fix:
- 1. at the top of the browser window, click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options..."
- 2. click on tab labeled "Security"
- 3. click on the button labeled "Custom Level..."
- 4. find the heading "Miscellaneous"
- 5. at the subheading for "Display mixed content" click the radio button to turn on "Enable"
- 6. click the button labeled "OK"