Answered By: Sarah Griffis Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 93
You will need to re-enter your username and password. To do so:
- Click the Resume button in the printer menu
- A login box will pop up, enter adm.suffolk.edu\ followed by the username and password you use to log into your Suffolk email account.
- Check the box to make the keychain remember this username and password.
If this problem seems to recur, it is possible that your computer's keychain is storing an incorrect username and password combination. Removing all saved passwords for PaperCut is a good way to start fresh.
Here are the steps for removing incorrect username/password combinations from your keychain:
- Select Go from the top menu of your Mac
- Choose Utilities
- Choose Keychain Access
- Choose Passwords from the left sidebar
- Scroll through the list of applications, and highlight any entries that refer to the Papercut Application
- Delete them